Friday 24 March 2017 - 18:48:37 | Pontiac News
| Be the first to comment
A contest was launched to find a new name for the group Francophone primary schools, covering the entire territory of the Pontiac, consisting of several schools. The name should represent the Pontiac, the students ranging from pre-school 4 years to the 6th year, also including specialized classes. The five municipalities/villages where the schools are located are Chapeau, Fort-Coulonge, Campbell's Bay, Otter Lake and Grand Calumet Island. The name should relate to the rural living.
The deadline is April 21. The winner will receive $ 50.
Submissions can be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** CONTEST RULES ***
The contest to find a name for our establishment that will represent the Pontiac is ongoing: - Francophone primary school covering the entire territory of the Pontiac that represent; - Preschool 4 to 6 years and specialized classes; - 6 schools in all located in 5 different villages (Chapeau, Fort-Coulonge, Campbell's Bay, Otter Lake and Grand Calumet Island); - a Rural environment, hunting and fishing area
1. THE CONTEST IS OPEN TO: all the students of schools or group-class schools; All school staff members; All the parents and families of the students.
2. SUGGESTIONS SHOULD TAKE ACCOUNT OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ELEMENTS of the clientele served by the historical context of the territory: socio-demographic (climatology, topography, environment, flora, fauna, etc.) and cultural
3. SUGGESTIONS MUST NOT REFER TO LIVING PERSONS
4. EACH SUGGESTION MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH A JUSTIFICATION
5. IT MUST BE A FRENCH NAME
6. SUBMISISSIONS SHALL INCLUDE THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE PERSON WHO IS THE AUTHOR; FOR STUDENTS OR GROUPS OF STUDENTS, PUTTING THE CLASS AND THE SCHOOL; FOR PERSONNEL, ADD SCHOOL.
7. YOUR SUGGESTION MUST BE E-MAILED: To: email@example.com
with the Subject Line: COMPETITION FOR A NEW NAME EPP
PRIZE: - $ 50 to the winner - 2 $ 20 participation prizes will be drawn from all participants