The nomination period to designate members of the community who can sit on the very first board of directors of the Hauts-Bois-de-l’Outaouais School Service Center begins this Monday, August 24, 2020 and will end on October 2nd.
In a press release, it was announced that as provided by law, the Hauts-Bois-de-l’Outaouais School Service Center must constitute a board of directors, composed of a total of 15 people, including five (5) members of the community residing in the territory of the school service center. These five (5) people will be elected by co-option by the other members of the board (employees and parents of a student at the center).
Here are the profiles we say we are looking for to sit on this new board:
1. A person with expertise in governance, ethics, risk management or human resources management;
2. A person with expertise in financial or accounting matters or in the management of
financial or material resources;
3. A person from a community, sports or cultural background;
4. A person from municipal, health, social services or business circles;
5. A person between the ages of 18 and 35.
People who correspond to one or more profiles and who wish to sit on the board of directors of the Hauts-Bois-de-l’Outaouais School Services Center are invited to read the notice of designation establishing the rules of eligibility and qualifications and complete the nomination form.