The Municipality of Bristol is requesting applications for a Working Road Foreman with a Class 3 License.
The person applying must be able to:
- manage a road department staff of approximately 5 employees and report directly to Council and the appropriate Municipal Committees;
- generate reports, maintenance logs and maintain detailed records;
- communicate effectively with the public;
- operate and maintain heavy equipment;
- work flexible hours and overtime when required.
The candidate must be in good physical condition and be able to work independently.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, send your resume to either address indicated below or deliver it in person by September 28th, 2022 before 4:00 pm at 32 Aylmer Road, Bristol, Quebec, J0X 1G0 or at christina bristolmunicipality.qc.cs