The Board of directors of the CISSS de l’Outaouais supports Josée Filion
Article published on 15 April 2021
logo imprimer
Noter cet article :
0 vote

The Board of Directors of the Centre intégré de santé et de services sociaux (CISSS) de l’Outaouais expressed, in a press release, its unwavering support for the President and CEO of the establishment, Josée Filion, as well as for the entire management team. In a written statement, President Michel Roy reiterated his full confidence in the administration of the CISSS de l’Outaouais.

“The situation caused by the pandemic requires the mobilization of our entire organization and the management team is working tirelessly to provide the care and services that the population of the Outaouais needs,” he said. The president of the Board of Directors also wanted to underline that the establishment is fortunate to be able to count on a great and great team. This is made up of senior management, directors, managers and all workers of the CISSS de l’Outaouais who, every day and since the very beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, have demonstrated a exemplary professionalism and extraordinary commitment. In addition, a crisis of this magnitude represents a real collective challenge that requires the collaboration of all: citizens, private businesses, public organizations and the various levels of government. “Each individual has his share of responsibility in order to prevent the spread of the virus and infect other individuals,” said Chairman of the Board of CISSS de l’Outaouais, Michel Roy.

Last weekend, the Union invited Josée Filion to resign, following delays in scheduling vaccination appointments and COVID-19 tests. Last Sunday, on the program Tous le monde en parle on Radio-Canada, Quebec’s Minister of Health, Christian Dubé, declared that the Outaouais “is not our best case at the moment”.

“The CISSS de l’Outaouais continues to provide care and services to the population as the 3rd wave hits us hard. We thank all the staff of our organization as well as the population for their commitment to the fight against the virus as the vaccination of the population accelerates”, concluded Michel Roy.

Les Nouvelles du Pontiac

Litchfield now has at least one case

18 May 2021

The number of active cases has fallen again for the Pontiac Local Health Network (RLS), currently indicating 11 active cases. In total, the RLS Pontiac has had 335 cases since the start of the pandemic. Despite everything, a new municipality in the MRC Pontiac has appeared on the statistics (...)

lire la suite

“Some measures necessary, others not, but above all a lot of questions” -André Fortin

18 May 2021

Introduced last week, the Legault government's Bill 96 entitled Loi sur la langue officielle et commune du Québec, received attention. Some entrepreneurs in the region fear that this law will result in fines for their businesses, other citizens also fear that this bill does not go far enough to (...)

lire la suite

Report of the SQ for the territory of the MRC Pontiac from May 10 to 16

18 May 2021

Here is a summary of the activities and events that took place on the territory of the MRC Pontiac. For legal and security reasons and in order not to compromise ongoing investigations, certain events and activities cannot be included. Monday May 10 • Collision damage to property, route 148, (...)

lire la suite

William Amos announces that 1,500 affordable housing units will be built or acquired and renovated in Quebec

18 May 2021

The MP for Pontiac, William Amos, announced that 1,500 affordable housing units will be built or acquired and renovated in Quebec thanks to a group of investors made up of the Government of Canada, the Government of Quebec, the Fonds de solidarité FTQ, Ivanhoé Cambridge and several other (...)

lire la suite

The 2021 edition of the Fort-Coulonge International Women's Film Festival is canceled

17 May 2021

There will be no 2021 edition of the Fort-Coulonge International Women's Film Festival this summer, according to the project manager Suzanne Vallières-Nollet. “Announced at the beginning of April, this edition marked the comeback of the event after a year of absence in 2020. However, the (...)

lire la suite

The mayor of Île-du-Grand-Calumet will have a hearing before the CMQ next September

17 May 2021

The hearing of the mayor of Île-du-Grand-Calumet, Serge Newberry, at the Commission municipale du Québec, has been set for September 7 to 10. Serge Newberry is cited in ethics before the Commission municipale du Québec (CMQ) for events that allegedly occurred from the start of his mandate in (...)

lire la suite


Advertising