The winners of the annual CHIP 101.9 coloring contest were announced live on the air, last night, during a special broadcast. This year, the theme was “Draw us your best Santa Claus workshop”.
In the 5-7 age category, Jakob Lévesque of Mansfield won the first prize, followed by Jackson Adam of L’Isle-aux-Allumettes and Élodie Ouellet of Fort-Coulonge.
- 5-7 ans - 1ère place - Jakob Levesque
- 5-7 ans - 2e place - Jackson Adam
- 5-7 ans - 3e place - Élodie Ouellet
In the 8 to 10 years, Mansfield resident Kamie Désormaux won first prize. Abby Dagenais of Mansfield and Mason Spence of Chapeau follow in 2nd and 3rd place.
- 8-10 ans - 1ère place - Kamie Desormeaux
- 8-10 ans - 2e place - Abby Dagenais
- 8-10 ans - 3e place - Mason Spence
Finally, Léandre Bonnerot of Fort-Coulonge won the first prize among 11 to 13 year olds. She is followed by Paige Allard of Chapeau and Holly Anabelle Smith of Campbell’s Bay.
- 11-13 ans - 1ère place - Leande Bonnerot
- 11-13 ans - 2e place - Paige Allard
- 11-13 ans - 3e place - Holly Anabelle Smith
The winners each received a monetary prize: first prize was awarded $ 200, the second prize $ 75 and third place $ 50. The winners will be able to collect their prize from Wednesday, December 19th, here at the station, 138 rue Principale in Fort-Coulonge. A total of 66 drawings were in the competition this year.
It’s important to note that the radio station will be closed between December 22nd and January 6th.