Project Manager - artPontiac’s online store
The Pontiac Artists’ Association wishes to launch an online store to increase the visibility of the region’s artisans and artists, reach a new market and broaden the offer of works of art.
The project manager will support the administration of the online store; search for interested artists and artisans, support artists in the effective use of the online store; update the Artists’ Guide to the online store as required; support the promotion of the store (art engine; Facebook, website, Instagram, etc.); and perform any other tasks requested by the Board of Directors.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English and French, both orally and in writing.
• Advanced knowledge of WordPress, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
• Autonomy, resourcefulness, dynamism, work ethic
• Creativity, sense of innovation
• Strong interest in arts and culture
• University or college education and experience in administration, arts and humanities, communications, or any other relevant combination
• Work on a flexible schedule, as needed
• Owning a computer
• 20-week part-time contract with the possibility of extension
• Working arrangements to be negotiated at the time of hiring
Send your CV and a letter of intent by email only to:
Claire Taillefer or Geneviève Has
Deadline to apply: Friday, March 19, 2021
Contract from March 29, 2021, to August 13, 2021