Under the responsibility of the board of directors the Park Director will:
· Plan, organize and supervise all park activities and services in terms of financial, promotional and corporate and human resources management.
· Represent the organization with the various stakeholders
Requirements: Have a post-secondary diploma in tourism or administration or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a management position;
· Exceptional customer service and organizational skills;
· Bilingual (French and English) Proficiency in written and oral communication;
· Professional attitudes and behavior;
· Excellent knowledge of the tourism industry;
· Skills for managing human resources;
· Leadership and decision-making capacity.
Send your CV to info sadcpontiac.ca
Deadline to apply is noon on June 14th, 2019.