In a press release, Tourisme Outaouais announced the launch of two new training and individual support programs in human resources and leadership to equip businesses in the region’s tourism industry.
In addition to a program in French, Tourisme Outaouais is offering for the first time an English program to support English-speaking entrepreneurs in the region. A total of 70 participants will be able to benefit from these two programs at a reduced rate. These training courses are offered online by the École des entrepreneurs du Québec - Outaouais campus (in French) and COACHING HR (in English).
Training in French
· Suis-je un bon leader ? Leadership situationnel et meilleures pratiques
· Gestion du temps, des priorités et du stress
· Courage managérial
· Savoir-être au service du savoir-faire
· Facteurs clés pour assurer une saine gestion d’équipe à distance
Training in English
· Team Management Fundamentals
· How to Improve Loyalty
Entrepreneurs will be able to register or register one of their employees by December 14. Training and individual support sessions must be completed before February 28, 2021. The link to register is available here.