Assistant at the Gallery and the Pontiac School of the Arts
artPontiac is looking for a worker for the summer.
• Description of tasks:
The responsibilities will include assisting at the Pontiac School of the Arts and the Stone School Gallery in Portage-du-Fort for a total of 280 hours during June, July and August.
The successful candidate will be expected to meet and deal with the public, assist teachers in the School of Arts classes, provide their own transportation to Portage-du-Fort, work on a flexible schedule which includes most weekends, have a working knowledge of French and English and have computer skills.
• Requirements: Ability to interact with the public and an interest in the arts.
• Duration of employment: 14 weeks
• Start date of employment: May 31, 2021
• Hours per week: 20 hours
• Salary: $13.50/h
• Procedure to apply: Send your resume and a letter of intent by email only to:
Claire Taillefer, President
• Deadline to apply: Friday, May 21, 2021, at 5 p.m.