The Centre de services scolaire des Hauts-Bois-de-l’Outaouais (CSSHBO) completed the composition of its board of directors by appointing the members of the community. The CSSHBO announced the following people within their board:
• Ms. Guylaine Marcil, as a person with expertise in governance and ethics;
• Ms. Carole St-Amour, as a person from the community, sports or
• Ms. Lynn Kearney, as a person with expertise in financial matters or
accounting or management of financial or material resources;
• Ms. Kim Lesage, as a person from municipal, health, social services or business circles;
• Ms. Ariane Lacelle, as a person aged 18-35.
Note that last week the CSSHBO proceeded to the appointment of parents on its council. The first meeting of the Board of Directors will take place on October 20 at 6.30 p.m. The meeting will be held by videoconference.